Le 2013-04-23 23:59, S Moonesamy a écrit :
Section 5 of draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14 has the following text:

   'When any mechanism fetches host addresses to compare with <ip>, when
    <ip> is an IPv4, "A" records are fetched; when <ip> is an IPv6
    address, "AAAA" records are fetched.  SPF implementations on IPv6
    servers need to handle both "AAAA" and "A" secords, for clients on
    IPv4 mapped IPv6 addresses [RFC4291].  IPv4 <ip> addresses are only
    listed in an SPF record using the "ip4" mechanism.'

Is the text about "IPv4 mapped IPv6 addresses" correct?

I, for one, have no idea what a "client on IPv4-mapped IPv6 address" might be. So the text doesn't look correct to me.

If you describe in a little bit more detail what the intent is, we can help you reformulate.

Simon