At 14:32 25-04-2013, Alissa Cooper wrote:
One comment and one nit below.

[snip]

This implication seems misguided. Providing the ability to track and correlate the communications of a device that never leaves a single network is a significant concern. It is one concern among several that the IEEE-identifier-based mechanism raises, but it is a big one IMO. This algorithm does not appear to mitigate that concern, so any implication that it does should be avoided. I would suggest using "some of the privacy concerns" in place of "most of the privacy concerns" in the two sections above.

Agreed.

Regards,
-sm

P.S. I hope that the 6MAN WG does not ignore Alissa's comment.