(resending to include Gen-ART and 6man lists at Fernando's request)

Hi Fernando,

I'm not sure my last set of comments got to you; I kept getting email bounces.
In any case, this version addressed all but one of my comments:

-- section 3, paragraphs starting with "The Interface_ID [Now Net_Iface] is a
value..."

You say the following properties are "desirable", but then go on to state them
with MUSTs in the following bullet points. This is ambiguous. If they are only
"desirable properties", then the normative language is not appropriate. If you
mean the MUSTs, then these are _requirements_.

Thanks!

Ben.