On 5/23/13 11:42 AM, Ole Troan wrote:
I happen to agree that a change like this would be a good change, but I also
agree that it needs to be done as a consensus document, not as an erratum.
This is true not only for process reasons, but because I think the change as
proposed was too broad.   Is there a working group alive where this could get
done?

6MAN.

I'm fine with 6man owning given that we produced RFC6874.
if the intention here is to use zoneids in referrals (or even link-locals) then
there has to be involvement from the apps area.

If the work shows up in 6MAN, we will solicit advice/review from Apps and Security. The ADs from those areas have already agreed to help.

Regards,
Brian