Hi, Duncan,

Actually, you question is very detailed scenario in the approach. The answer is
the provider still assign a /48 to an organization. But within the assigned
/48, some bit (for example, bit no. 30~32) has some semantic (for example, need
extra security processing) for the assigning provider. Then, when the provider
received packets from such organizations (there are multiple enterprise has the
same semantic and the same bit no. 30~32), it can treat accordingly.

Best regards,

Sheng

>>> Htmlized:
>>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-v6ops-semantic-prefix-03