Which is pretty much what was said to mike, when this came up in the WG 2
IETFs ago. Overloading parts of the allocation space under your /32 makes a
complete mockery of the process model which justified the /32 based on /56
or /48 consumption plans, and while the H/D ratio is a somewhat rei-fied
number, this kind of scheme will alter consumption of the address space
massively.

That some large ISPs and network operators *want* to overload bits in the
address to have meaning? Sure. I can believe that. That vendors, knowing
this, *want* to encode logic into sold routers, devices, to exploit this?
Sure. I can believe that.

is it a good architecture? No. I cannot currently believe that.

-george