On Jun 3, 2013, at 7:32 AM, Ted Lemon <ted.le...@nominum.com> wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2013, at 11:24 PM, Owen DeLong <o...@delong.com> wrote:
>>> No, there is no use case where this is better than doing the delegations
>>> from the router that received the initial delegation (since we're
>>> apparently just arguing by vigorous assertion).
>> Is your opinion. I disagree with your opinion and have a different opinion.
>> It is my opinion that there are use cases.
>
> You can't have an opinion about whether something exists.   Either it exists,
> or it doesn't.   If it exists, you can show that it exists by describing it.
>  You can have an opinion about whether something *might* exist, but that's
> not the same thing.   And of course you didn't state it that way, because
> it's a really weak argument.

Sure you can. Since neither of us knows whether it exists or not, we both have
opinions.

Lots of people are of the opinion that there is extra terrestrial life. Lots of
people are of the opinion that it does not exist.

The fact that the former cannot prove that it exists does not prove the case
for the latter. Lack of proof of existence is not the same thing as proof of
non-existence.

Owen