On 6/6/13 10:09 AM, Lorenzo Colitti wrote:
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Ted Lemon <ted.le...@nominum.com <mailto:ted.le...@nominum.com>> wrote:

    Saying "it says nothing of the sort" without even citing it is
    not a very convincing argument. If you want to state convincingly
    that it says nothing of the sort, then why not start from the
    text I posted earlier and explain why my interpretation is incorrect?

    The statement you claim is in there isn't in there.   How am I
    supposed to point out to you the place where it isn't?

Start by saying how the statement I point to as justification does not, in fact, mean what I say, and why it does not?

I think we established somewhat conclusively were the various participants in this discussion stand, myself included. We're mostly generating heat at this point on the policy debate so I think we can move on.

have a good weekend.

thanks
joel