On Jun 6, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Lorenzo Colitti
<lore...@google.com<mailto:lore...@google.com>> wrote:
Start by saying how the statement I point to as justification does not, in
fact, mean what I say, and why it does not?

The text doesn't say that ARIN won't allocate bits for semantic prefixes.   It
doesn't even mention semantic prefixes (which, frankly, isn't surprising).   It
does say that you need to document what you want to do if you want more than
one /48 per customer, but that's not the same as saying that you won't get the
bits you want.   It's certainly *possible* that ARIN will deny a request on the
basis that you are wasting bits on semantic prefixes, but the text you quoted
DOES NOT SAY THAT.