Ole,

On 06/18/2013 10:20 AM, Ole Troan wrote:

>> ping?
>
> We are thinking that it would be good to have a separate draft that
> describes the current approaches to IID creation and how they effect
> privacy and tracking. Somewhat along the lines of the email and chart
> sent to the IPv6 list by Alissa Cooper.
>
> The stable-privacy draft should then wait until that work has
> progressed.

I'm already working on such I-D.. but I disagree that progrees of this
document should depend on such document. Why should it?

We kind of beaten this issue to death.. and that's the reason for which
I ended up adding all the text that I added to the I-D.

There's people working on implementations of this document, so we should
progress it in a timely fashion. Besides, my personal sense of the wg is
that all of the comments I received were addressed, and that there's
general agreement to move the document forward.

So, procedurally-speaking, I don't understand the basis of stalling this
document.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont