SM,

>> possibly; difficult to argue how dependencies should go for a yet-to-be
>> written document. ;-)
>
> There was a message asking Fernando to wait because of a yet-to-be-written
> draft.  :-)  In my opinion the dependency would be non-normative.  There
> doesn't seem to be much room for argument there.

the action is on the chairs to initiate the WGLC, and subsequently to review
the document.
given the discussion on the list, we are planning a larger session on privacy,
tracking and the interface identifier
in Berlin.

I thought it would make sense to do the last call on this document, after that
discussion.

personally I would have preferred to scale back the stable-privacy document,
and move some of the general
privacy and tracking discussion to a more general draft.
the other consideration is also, what's the sudden rush? given that
interface-id generation is a local
implementation specific matter, there is nothing stopping someone who wants
different interface-id's today
to go out and implement them.

cheers,
Ole