Ron, Warren

    In general I tent to agree with you.

    Would you have references or data to back up these two statements?

1) " Most popular TCP [RFC0793] implementations leverage this technology
   and restrict their segment size so that IP fragmentation is not
   required."
2) " As a result, IPv6 fragments carrying TCP payload are
   rarely observed on the Internet."

Regards,
as