Hi Ole,
At 03:20 19-06-2013, Ole Troan wrote:
the action is on the chairs to initiate the WGLC, and subsequently to review the document.

Ok.

given the discussion on the list, we are planning a larger session on privacy, tracking and the interface identifier
in Berlin.

Ok.

I thought it would make sense to do the last call on this document, after that discussion.

I'll comment below.

personally I would have preferred to scale back the stable-privacy document, and move some of the general
privacy and tracking discussion to a more general draft.
the other consideration is also, what's the sudden rush? given that interface-id generation is a local implementation specific matter, there is nothing stopping someone who wants different interface-id's today
to go out and implement them.

It's not a sudden rush. :-) The specification is going to be implemented in an open source project. The only proposed changed (see above) is the privacy and tracking discussion. Nobody has submitted a more general draft. It seems odd to have to wait for a session in Berlin when there isn't any concrete proposal being discussed on the mailing list.

Regards,
-sm