On 06/19/2013 12:20 PM, Ole Troan wrote:

>> There was a message asking Fernando to wait because of a
>> yet-to-be-written draft.  :-)  In my opinion the dependency would
>> be non-normative.  There doesn't seem to be much room for argument
>> there.
>
> the action is on the chairs to initiate the WGLC, and subsequently to
> review the document. given the discussion on the list, we are
> planning a larger session on privacy, tracking and the interface
> identifier in Berlin.

Why don't you want to ship this document, which seems to be what the wg
is supporting?

This document has been suffering from unnecessary delays for almost a
year now.

It's not very encouraging for people to contribute opinions to this wg
if, when most people seem to be arguing one way, but you decide to go
another.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont