Hello and thank you so much for your comments.

I applied your comments and submitted a new version of the ra-privacy draft.
I also removed the text concerning the application layer based lifetime from
this draft. This draft, thus, just focuses on a few updates to RFC 4941 that
address some deficiencies.

tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy

According to my discussions with some people during the IETF meetings, some
people thought that it would be better to have the discussion about the
application layer based lifetime in a separate document as it seems that it
is a new mechanism and should not be an update to RFC 4941. In my update to
that RFC , I just briefly mentioned that the node "MIGHT" follow the other
external policies for the lifetime and "Might" not follow those of RFC 4941.

If there are any other issues that I should consider for this draft, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Best,

Hosnieh