Hosnieh,

Some comments:

* In Section 1, you should probably remove some of the general
discussion on security and privacy here. For instance, some of your
definitions seem incomplete.

* Section 6 is fine... but I don't think the rest of the stuff is needed.

* Section 7 should probably be removed and just reference
draft-6man-cooper-ipv6-addressing-privacy-considerations.

Meta comment: If an implementation is going through the burden of
implementing this algorithm, it might as well implement a good PRNG, and
be done with it (if I understand correctly, the motivation for
specifying this algorithm is that you don't have a good PRNG, right?).

Thanks,
Fernando

--
Fernando Gont