On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 06:07:18PM +0100, Peter P. wrote:
* Oswald Buddenhagen via isync-devel
<isync-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> [2024-02-19 18:03]:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 05:09:43PM +0100, Peter P. wrote:
> And no messages get synced to the far side.
>
> In an earlier attempt with the same command, only a few messages were
> copied to the far side:

it looks very much like you still have an old state file lying around
Do you mean .mbsyncstate on the near side? So I would try to remove that
file?

yes. or maybe you have one in ~/.mbsync or ~/.local/local/state/isync,
depending on the box' SyncState config.

remember to clear the far side again after removing the state file, or
you'll get duplicates for the few new mails that did get synced.