Thanks Oswald for you replies below, everything worked fine in the end.

What is the best way to completely sync a far side folder to the near
side without keeping any previous near side messages?

-Delete the folder off the near side filesystem and let it be re-created
as part of the next sync?

-Delete the near side .mbsyncstate and run mbsync --pull ?

best,

* Oswald Buddenhagen via isync-devel <isync-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
[2024-02-20 09:40]: