Hello!

    I'm working on a program that will generate PDFs.  The documents created
are intended to be both read electronically (via Acrobat) and to be printed
and distributed in hard copy.  These documents need to have a 1" margin the
whole way around.  I tried simply saying pdf.setMargins(72, 72, 72, 72), but
I ran into an interesting problem:  When I open my PDFs in Acrobat, they
look fine, but when they print out, the margins are changed.  I found that
although the document size was PageSize.LETTER, and my printer was printing
it at 8.5x11, it was considered 'oversized' because the printable area of
the printer is not quite 8.5x11in.  To compensate, something (Acrobat,
Windows, printer driver, ...) was scaling them, and applying a margin.  I
discovered that if I specify in the Print dialog box that I don't want it to
scale, and I adjust the top, left, and right margins for the border (8f,
32f, -32f respectively), the page it prints out is an inch the whole way
around.  The problem with that solution is that it looks super-ugly in
Acrobat: the right margin looks to be three times the size of the left one.
Is there a way to have uniform margins in Acrobat, but to also print with 1"
margins the whole way around?

Cheers,
Matt