At 4:15 PM -0500 8/19/02, Matt wrote:
>In sentence after the paragraph you quoted, I state that I turned off
>scaling.  That's not my problem.

        I am pretty sure it is - either that or your printer has an
issue.  Have you tried it with a different printer - or a different
computer?

        Can you send me a copy of the PDF to try?

>The originally stated question is this: Is
>there a way to have uniform margins in Acrobat, but to also print with 1"
>margins the whole way around?

        Acrobat will print exactly what you give it - so if it has 1"
margins on the PDF, then that is what you will get.

        HOWEVER, that does NOT take into account ANY HARDWARE ISSUES
of your printer or SOFTWARE ISSUES of the printer drivers.   Acrobat
can NOT know nor account for these...

>If it would help, I can provide two uncompressed PDFs: one that displays
>correctly (but doesn't print correctly), and one that prints out correctly
>(but doesn't print out correctly)

        Sure.

Leonard