Hello All,

I am trying to develop a Web Run Time(WRT) plugin for an IVI profile on the
Tizen platform. However for the same, I could not find any useful
documentation. Hence I tried below mechanism

1. Downloaded the 'wrt-plugins-ivi' and tried to develop the a 'testplugin'
on the basis of Vehicle.
2. The same is now compiling, however when I try to develop a 'WebApp' for
the same I see that its not linked at all. I get 'undefined' errors at JS
level
3. I have ensured that I give required privilege by declaring '
http://tizen.org/privilege/testplugin' in the 'WebApp' also.

Is there any particular method for developing a WRT plugin or a
documentation that I should refer to?

Thanks & Regards,
- Ketan