Hello Geoffroy,

I have another doubt, when the rpm installation does take place, doesnt it
create any new ld.conf file? or update any such file? I am just trying to
search for the vehicle and I am not getting an output.

I tried
$ ldconfig -v | grep vehicle

I have absolutely no output. Then where does GhostCluster get the
'libwrt-plugins-tizen-vehicle.so' to load from?

Thanks & Regards,
- Ketan