From: ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On
Behalf Of Deshpande, Ketan
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:54 PM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Developing a Web Run Time(WRT) plugin

Hello All,

I am trying to develop a Web Run Time(WRT) plugin for an IVI profile on the
Tizen platform. However for the same, I could not find any useful
documentation. Hence I tried below mechanism

1. Downloaded the 'wrt-plugins-ivi' and tried to develop the a 'testplugin' on
the basis of Vehicle.
2. The same is now compiling, however when I try to develop a 'WebApp' for the
same I see that its not linked at all. I get 'undefined' errors at JS level
3. I have ensured that I give required privilege by declaring
'http://tizen.org/privilege/testplugin' in the 'WebApp' also.

Is there any particular method for developing a WRT plugin or a documentation
that I should refer to?

Thanks & Regards,
- Ketan

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.