If your so isn't loading when your app runs, it's probably because the
so is either in the wrong place, or you are missing the config that
tells the wrt about your plugin.  Take a look at Vehicle's config:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=profile/ivi/wrt-plugins-ivi.git;a=blob;f=src/Vehicle/config.xml;h=9ec1b590d62a8a5a1d8bd7e31d97c4a53898fb8c;hb=refs/heads/tizen

specifically <library-name></library-name>

Then look at the plugin_initializer that tells the wrt that the
top-level object "vehicle" belongs to this so:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=profile/ivi/wrt-plugins-ivi.git;a=blob;f=src/Vehicle/plugin_initializer.cpp;h=95b2b58ee66e8df63de021f4dadd3bf0d58bfb1d;hb=refs/heads/tizen

finally, after you install your plugin, run wrt-installer -p (iirc).
That will rescan the directory where your plugin is supposed to be
installed and install any unknown plugins.

Hope that helps!
Kevron