Right. gbs was pointing to the wrong URL. I didn't know where to change it.

But still there is a problem may be due to a misconfiguration:

gbs -c ~/.gbs.conf build -A i586 --packaging-dir packaging/rpm/
--include-all
info: generate repositories ...
info: build conf has been downloaded at:
      /var/tmp/netlab-gbs/tizen.conf
info: start building packages from: /home/netlab/Desktop/ozone-wayland (git)
info: prepare sources...
info: start export source from: /home/netlab/Desktop/ozone-wayland ...
info: Creating (native) source archive chromium.tar from
'0b393ca1c4c4074e20a110413cd4b6e4f15267e7'
removed '/var/tmp/.gbs_export_5KWF0s/chromium.tar'
Creating a new /var/tmp/.gbs_export_5KWF0s/chromium.tar from
/home/netlab/src
tar: src: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
error: Couldn't run './gbp-flat-tree.sh': ./gbp-flat-tree.sh returned 2
error: <gbs>Failed to export packaging files from git tree
info: retrieving repo metadata...
info: parsing package data...
info: building repo metadata ...
info: package dependency resolving ...
warning: no available packages to build.
info: *** Build Status Summary ***
=== the following packages failed to build because export source files to
build environment failed (1) ===
chromium-35.0.1906.0-0

=== Total succeeded built packages: (0) ===
info: generated html format report:
     /home/netlab/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen/i586/index.html
info: generated RPM packages can be found from local repo:
     /home/netlab/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen/i586/RPMS
info: generated source RPM packages can be found from local repo:
     /home/netlab/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen/i586/SRPMS
info: build logs can be found in:
     /home/netlab/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen/i586/logs
info: build roots located in:
     /home/netlab/GBS-ROOT/local/BUILD-ROOTS/scratch.i586.*
error: <gbs>some packages failed to be built

Note that the folder /home/netlab/src nerver existed.

Maximilien