From: mouton maximilien [maximou...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:44 AM
To: Zhang, Qiang Z; Hur, Joone; VanCutsem, Geoffroy
Cc: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: RE: ozone-wayland installation

Hi,

I could solve in part the issue.
Ozone-wayland is part of chromium project. When you put the folder
ozone-wayland in the src folder of chromium project source (see
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxBuildInstructions) and rename it
as ozone, the installation passes the %prep step and continues until %build
with the following output:

+ ./build/gyp_chromium --no-parallel -Duse_ash=0 -Duse_ozone=1 -Dchromeos=0
-Ddisable_nacl=1 -Dpython_ver=2.7 -Duse_aura=1 -Duse_x11=0 -Duse_cups=0
-Duse_gconf=0 -Duse_kerberos=0 -Duse_system_bzip2=1 -Duse_system_icu=0
-Duse_system_libexif=1 -Duse_system_libxml=1 -Duse_system_nspr=1
-Denable_xi21_mt=1 -Duse_xi2_mt=0 -Dtarget_arch=ia32 -Duse_alsa=0
-Duse_gnome_keyring=0 -Dlogging_like_official_build=1
-Dtracing_like_official_build=1 -Drelease_unwind_tables=0
-Dlinux_dump_symbols=0 -Denable_ozone_wayland_vkb=1
[  294s] Traceback (most recent call last):
[  294s]   File "./build/gyp_chromium", line 17, in <module>
[  294s]     import vs_toolchain
[  294s]   File
"/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/chromium/src/build/vs_toolchain.py", line 21, in
<module>
[  294s]     import gyp
[  294s] ImportError: No module named gyp
[  294s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.b9PNOs (%build)

I think there is still something missing to install gyp in fakeroot.