[Wang, Quanxian] What is user data? If you really need user data, just multiple
user. But is it related with multiple display or seat? They are just hardware
instead of private thing. You can assign it to privacy and also you can make it
public instead of only privacy. Right?

> We have multi-seat multi-user setup functional where you can have N
> displays, keyboard, mice and touch. And login different users on each of
> these. Even if they share single GPU (and single audio device).
[Wang, Quanxian] one child is playing game apps using mouse, one child is
playing card apps using touch. They just need apps instead of multiple user
system. And mom is drivering using navigator.
Is it related with multiple user? No, definitely not. Don't need run them under
multiple user. One user is enough. Ok, it is just an discussion.