> [Wang, Quanxian] For privacy, permission control. Multi user will be fine.
> But in one car, do you really need that?
> At least, I don't think multiple displays are not related with much more
> privacy. It should focus on the convenience how to use IVI system.

You may think what you want but you can be assured that car
manufacturers and equipment manufacturers want to protect user data
between users.
Not every one accept to see any user of their car alternative
drivers/passengers have access to their private data such as last
calls, last visiting places, emails, ...

With the IVI system in the car becoming an extension of the Mobile
phone, by providing access to phone Apps while on the move, user
private data protection has become a key requirement.

Would you like the guy renting a car after you, having access to your
previous calls, SMS and visiting places ?
Once you add Facebook messages and other more personal services
access, that issue become just worse.

One of the key value of Tizen 3 is to provide embedded security and
private data protection and it has been hard enough to add those
protections in Tizen 3, to be quite tough in not letting anyone put at
risk these protections.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect