From: IVI [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Yang Andy
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:38 AM
To: Wang, Ning W; ivi@lists.tizen.org; Clark, Joel
Subject: Question about multi-displays control on wayland protocol

Hello everyone

I have one question about multi-displays control on wayland protocol.

I want to control dual displays on wayland protocol.

For example,Display1 which is used to render map,while display2 which is used
to render mp3-palyer.

Could anyone give me some advice about how to design the software archicecture
based on wayland protocol?

[wayland/weston version]
1.5

[TizenIVI version]