Hi Mukul,

Thanks for your reply.

As a beginner, I wonder how I would go about "creating a Xerces-J jira issue"
on my problem.

Also, I wonder whether I could get you to send me the exact outputs from your
jaxp.SourceValidator runs on the two files test1.xml (9 errors) and test2.xml
(18 errors).

Is there a command-line option for jaxp.SourceValidator which would produce
additional lines in the output for the original XML from each line in the input
file, whether valid or not?

Best regards,
John.