On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Vincent Massol wrote:

> [...]

The Jakarta "tradition" is all-in-one distributions, and I think we should
respect that for those who want it.  (In addition, a source distro that is
essentially a mirror of CVS is generally provided.)

Because this subproject is designed to produce small independent JARs as
well, I think we should offer that *in addition* to the all-in-one
downloads.

What I really don't want to see is the *lack* of an all-in-one download,
forcing me to make multiple downloads if I really do want everything.

Craig