From: Alex Fernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 3:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [VOTE] HTTP client library package as a commons component

A minor point: In 1.5 you say

"HTTP Client relies on:

     Java Development Kit (Version 1.1 or later; 1.3 or later
recommended)"

How can you recommend a JDK that isn't yet published? Perhaps 1.4 will
be a bad JDK.

So I'd say, drop the "or later" and just state "1.3 recommended".

Un saludo,

Alex.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-commons-sandbo