Assuming that Cactus is to be the place for server side testing tools,
either for in container or mock tests then:

Ideas for later versions

- help for server side testing of the struts framework, e.g. for testing
Actions, ActionMappings etc. How are they testing struts btw. ?
- haven't tried the JSP redirector yet, but I imagine there's mroe to be
done there - like more help with testing custom tag libraries?

When testing something that takes some XML, say an Element, is there an
easy way of testing ? I have had problems with JUnit and using XML
trying to create XML documents.

Jari

--
Jari Worsley