The roadmap for the next release of Cactus (i.e. 1.1) is :

- include all corrections/improvements already under CVS, as described in
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cactus/changes.html
- correct the 2 bugs initally reported by Bob Davison and apply his patches
(see below)
- add support for JUnit 3.7
- add support for Resin 2.0
- deprecate support for Resin 1.2 and 1.3 as there is now a single version
(2.0) which supports both Servlet API 2.2 and 2.3. I intend to leave the
scripts for Resin 1.2 and 1.3 in the 1.1 version of Cactus (but they won't
be run by default - only 2.0 will). I plan to remove the scripts in version
1.2 of Cactus. Is that ok for everyone (see my other post on the subject) ?

The 2 bugs are :
  - "Result not found" bug under Tomcat. Sometimes, when the test is a bit
long, under Tomcat, the client side of Cactus would read the result *before*
the test result is actually committed in the application scope
  - "Too much data" bug under Tomcat. This an io lock that can happen under
Tomcat if the returned servlet output data are big. In that case, Tomcat
would block and wait for the client side to read some data before
continuing. As the client is also waiting for the server side to store the
test result in the application scope, there is a deadlock.

Any other things that someone might want included ?

Thanks
Vincent.