Russell Gold wrote:

> At 06:54 PM 7/2/2001 +0100, Jari Worsley wrote:
> >Russell Gold wrote:

> > > Or we can specialize it to make a CactusWebResponse - it would be cleaner
> > > and shouldn't take a lot of work.

as HttpWebResponse has "default" scope, then to extend and create a
CactusWebResponse would mean one of two things, either create the
CactusWebResponse in the com.meterware.httpunit package, or change the
scope of the class and sole constructor to public or protected. If
protected then we could write CactusWebResponse in a cactus package
rather than introducing a dependency into your source (bad!).

Jari

--
Jari Worsley
Senior Programmer