At 9:03 AM +0100 7/3/01, Jari Worsley wrote:
>And why should WebResponse and WebRequest be so tightly coupled to
>WebConversation?

WebRequest is not, but HttpWebResponse is WebConversation's own implementation of the
abstract WebResponse class. I have had to modify the HttpWebResponse constructor and
interface on a number of occasions in order to add new features. If I have to make it
public, I will no longer be able to do it.

I am going to try this week to find a simple solution to the integration.

Russell Gold                     | "... society is tradition and order
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 | and reverence, not a series of cheap
http://www.httpunit.org          |   - Poul Anderson, "Iron"