Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 1:12 PM
Subject: HttpClient and HttpMethodBase.setParameter()

Hi,

I'd like to know what it means to use setParameter() for a Get Method ? Does it automatically adds it to the query string ? What happens if other parameters are defined in the query string, do they get appended to these ?

Unless there is something I don't understand I think the setParameter() method should be removed from the HttpClient interface and only appear in PostMethod

What do you think ?
Thanks

-Vincent