RE: [Vote] Vote for a new Cactus committerHi,

The HttpClient.setQuery()'s description looks strange. It says that it is a
way to set the query string as an XML document ... What is the DTD ? And
then it says things about propFetch(), .... Hum ... it looks to me as if it
were a leftover from Slide. Can we remove it ?

Also, the javadoc for HttpClient.executeMethod() mentions webDAV. Can we
change that comment too ?

The client was written as a WebDAV client. I separated the HTTP part from
the WebDAV part, but probably one or two artefacts are remaining.

setQuery sets the request body.

Remy