RE: [Vote] Vote for a new Cactus committerHi,

I'd like to use the Commons HttpClient component for Cactus v2. I'm trying
to use it but it seems it doesn't currently support adding several values
for a given Http Parameter or a given HTTP header (see HttpMethodBase.java).
However I seem to remember that it is allowed by the RFC (can't remember the
number, sorry). This behaviour is what I already have in Cactus v1 (using
standard HttpURLConnection) so I would hate to loose this feature in the v2

Do you agree to include the support for multi-valued parameters and headers
? Also, what do you think about renaming the setHeader() and setParameter()
to addHeader() and addParameter() instead, as set is a bit misleading (and
less standard) when you can call several times the same method ?

We can add that, but you're not allowed to change the API ;-)

Besides, the servlet API has both add (multi-value) and set (single value)
for headers on the response objects, so people should be used to having
both.

Before any big changes are made to the component, I'd like to make a 1.0
release with the current code.

Remy