2009/1/2, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
>
> >
> > Would it be possible to add a statement to a test file that excludes
> > it from sample generation?
>
> Then what would be the purpose, if you can't generate a sample ? Do you mean
> exclude when sample are generated automatically (ie. with -a option) ?
Yes, exclude from -a, that's what I mean.

> > I'd like to add this to my blink_II example (no use in generating
> > these while Rob has blink samples for all devices)
>
> Just don't commit them (well, they are named the same...)
I'm lazy and don't want to think about unversioned files in the jallib tree.

> > and to my i2c_l0
> > functions (users should not use the level0 interface unless realy
> > nescessary).
>
> We can't know how users will use jallib. Providing a i2c level 0 samples add
> value, and also show users how to deal with i2c com. at low level (kind of
> howto/tutorial)
That's 1% of the users. 99% will search for an example to get i2c
running. And I don't want to put those on the level0 track.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to