2009/1/2, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>:
>
>
>
> Joep Suijs wrote:
>
> > So maybe we could create a compatibility lib for Bert's starterpack?
>
> I have my doubts, but it depends on what that means. Have you an idea if
> this is possible and thought about what would be needed and how to do it?

You're right, this might not be such a good idea. I browsed through
the starterspack and there is a lot of stuff we just got rid off -
assembly code, that i2c lib with the nasty interface etc.
I don't think we should be compatible with that!

But it does have things we don't have yet:
- random routine
- more delays

I'll look into this..

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to