Hi Albert,

Without any cap, can you still program the PIC via ICSP?


No... I guess I have my answer :)


Seb


>
> Hi guys,
>
> I've tried to put a cap between RTS and RESET/MCLR, as Albert suggested and
> funlw65 (Vasi ?) pointed into Sanguino link. It works ! (woohoo). I tried
> different values: 100nF, 220nF, 1F, 47F, 100F, all seems to work. I even
> tried without any cap, and it works too (I'd ask why put a cap then ?).
> 100nF is ok ?
>
> I hope my results are reliable ! :)
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sbastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
>
> 2009/8/14 Richard <[email protected]>
>
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > If RTS in low state must initiate a reset than the reset circuit in
> > Jaluino is no good.
>
> The idea Alberts mentioned is the best (easy and cheapest) way to
> > correct this.
> > Please let me know if RTS low must give a reset so i can change the
> > Jaluino schematic
> > and PCB.
> >
> > Greetz
> >
> > Richard
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to