Greetings Joep,

On Apr 17, 12:50 am, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
> I agree it is distracting to mix the matching rules with formatting
> ones and more is probably requires to suppress unwanted nodes from the
> tree (like parenthesis). It is also possible to split this with '->'
> and then repeat the elements you want. This might be better to read
> for shorter rules. I'll give it a try.

Sounds good to me. I suppose we could, just for the purposes of
documentation, or studying the grammar itself, provide a script to
remove all of the 'distracting' stuff.   What I am thinking about, is
could this Antlr grammar be a useful tool for Kyle or anyone that is
considering enhancements to JAL itself, or just trying to learn the
language in depth.

> Note that each token name also is a define in the target C
> program, used to recognise nodes. So it might be usefull there to have
> a naming convention of antlr tokens.

Very good. I like that idea of having the same naming convention
throughout.

William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to