Greetings,

Just tried out the Antlrworks 'debugger', and I'm impressed!  I need
to figure out what are the most useful things to 'break' on -- I
checked the 'all' box and got tired clicking the mouse so much. :-)

But it is a nice display of the JAL source code, Grammar source, Parse
tree and stack.

It was cool watching it step thru one of my CANbus JAL libraries!

I learned something new today:  'pling' is another name for the
exclamation point.  I've always heard it called 'bang' or 'bang sign'.
But I think I will learn to like 'pling'. :-)

Joep: I'm not sure if 'qualitly_expr' should be 'quality_expr' ?
Please advise.

William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to