Hi Mike,

> I think you need a clearer specification of what this project is to
> achieve.
I don't but maybe you do ;)

What I want is to create a translator that takes JAL code and convert
it into C code in such a way, it takes advantage of the include files
of the target and libraries.

> Is it write Code in Jal and compile to ASM/Hex via C compiler for
> non-"PIC-8bit-core"?
basically: yes.

> Combine C & JAL sources?
No, only JAL (unless you count some minor control statements).

> I also think you are making some assumptions and possibly limiting the
> development of JAL, the JAL grammar & Syntax and future development of
> JAL should be more clear apart from any Antlr or code translation
> project.
Kyle is responsible for development of JAL, the JAL grammar & Syntax,
and I expect him to he will adopt any assumptions I make without
serious consideration. I can't see how it can be more apart as it is.

> Infact how exactly does this relate to JAL libraries?
It is both jal-related development, executed by the people that work
on both and might one day deliver a product that is usefull for the
jal community.
So it is a project like lcd_interface and jaluino (which, definite in
retrospect, should have stayed here IMO).

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to