Yeah, I'm open minded about Forrest and Maven,

I'm looking for domain engineering tools (for work) just now, as well as
considering James web-site, and I can see how Forrest and Gump fit my
requirements for domain engineering tools, but as far as James website is
concerned my only reqirements were..

1/ direct, unintrusive, replacement for anakia to build our existing
site(although I've moved it to straight XSLT at the moment, so it doesnt
depend on anything but ant right now)

2/ shallow learning curve and tidy results for lazy non-style-conscious site
authors/maintainers.

Maven also provides (as you'll see in the demo) some primitive metrics, by
file and by commiter, and an auto generated changelog, all of which I liked.

Forrest, correct me if I'm wrong, would provide better support for complex
document sets, domain level management of sub-domain document sets no
metrics and require greater initial effort.

I cant find a "getting started" for Forrest, and to be honest I don't think
James simple requirements merit the expenditure of much effort, just a
simple route to a coherent generated style, co-ordinated with other jakarta
sub-projects.

d.