> > I wonder why the Maven folks and Forrest folks don't get together, so
that
> > Maven can focus on all of the backend project management, and Forrest
can
> > focus on publishing the web content.

> B'cos that'd destroy all the infighting, bitchin', sniping and spoil half
> the fun.. ;-)

I'm laughing, but also serious.  Maven's primary focus is project
management, not web content; and Forrest's primary focus is web content, not
project management.  They would make an great pairing.  Since Nico is here
talking about Forrest, and is one of the maintainers on Forrest, I'd really
like to hear his thoughts.

        --- Noel