Thanks Harmeet.  I'll take a look at DSML.

As for JNDI/XML being heavyweight - you are correct.  However, it is no
longer being proposed as part of the Mailet API.  Apparently (based on
Noel's latest comments) it is to be an optional part of the spec.

Note also that any existing J2EE appserver that wants to add a mailet
container to their bag of tricks will already have JNDI, anyway.

Cheers

ADK

There is no magic.

                    "Harmeet Bedi"