Kenny,

We don't really know what the problem is, yet.  Since his initial post, he
has not replied to any message, so we don't know what progress has/hasn't
been made.  It may simply be that he has yet to go through config.xml.
Since you've been talking with him, you may have a better idea of what has
and hasn't been done, and what is and isn't working.

One thing that would be useful would be to change all of the log types to
DEBUG from INFO until James is working, and then change them back.

        --- Noel