Hi Noel,

When I read his messages, I immediately understood his problem because I just went through it. There wasn't a specific question, it was more of "I really have no idea where to begin" stage. There is documentation on how to install and configure james at first, but I think its missing that little bit of "total dummy" information that I certainly needed when first starting.

I've been trying to find time to write up a kick start type document for the clueless like me, but I'm sure you understand how hard it is to find time to do anything extra. :)

The good news is though that I believe we've gotten him to a working state! :)

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Kenny,

We don't really know what the problem is, yet.  Since his initial post, he
has not replied to any message, so we don't know what progress has/hasn't
been made.  It may simply be that he has yet to go through config.xml.
Since you've been talking with him, you may have a better idea of what has
and hasn't been done, and what is and isn't working.

One thing that would be useful would be to change all of the log types to
DEBUG from INFO until James is working, and then change them back.

	--- Noel